Latest topics
» IconSkouliki Graphics/Requests
Today at 12:38 by skouliki

» Welcome to Aomine
2017-11-13, 10:55 by APE

» How did you find us ?
2017-11-09, 23:08 by Aomine

» What is the weather like where you live?
2017-11-08, 22:13 by Jenny

» How are your feeling today?
2017-11-08, 22:12 by Jenny

» What did you have for breakfast?
2017-11-08, 22:11 by Jenny

» Datacenter Maintenance
2017-10-27, 22:02 by APE

» Happy Halloween
2017-10-24, 21:27 by Jenny

» Magan Leavey
2017-10-23, 13:50 by APE

Who’s online ?
Guests : 0
Users Online :
RefreshView whole list

What has everyone been up to?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None What has everyone been up to?

Post by FanOfDorks on 2015-11-19, 20:16

First topic message reminder :

Over the past few weeks I have been on a few courses.

Paediatric first aid.

Steps To Excellence *basically training you to think more positive about your future*

I am currently doing a cleaning course which includes *first aid, health & safety, COSHH *howto store and use cleaning chemicals safely* food hygiene*
FanOfDorks
Premium Member

Google Chrome ®
Female
Posts 418
Likes Likes : 63
Join date 2012-03-31
Charity Supporter :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

None Re: What has everyone been up to?

Post by Jenny on 2017-01-18, 21:55

I have been busy today had to take Ape to the hospital he fell over and hurt his leg again "nothing to worry about thou"

After 2 hours in A & E and an Xray they said nothing wrong other then a small pain in the foot.

Then on the way home i find that i have left Big Ted in the hospital so had to drive all the way back or Danny Will not sleep Shocked

Next i get home to find that Apes Boss has called 10 times asking him to go in to work on he's day off to reset servers and fix the network so now it's down to me to feed Danny tonight and deal with everything as it looks like Ape will be working all night  Suspect

So thanks Max Apes Boss looks like this mummy is going to have to do the baby thing for 5 nights not 4 Sad
Jenny
Administrator

Mozilla FireFox ®
Female
Posts 797
Likes Likes : 52
Join date 2010-06-18
Charity Supporter :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by APE on 2017-01-18, 23:25

@cassini wrote:Been expensive couple of days, dentist and opticians Crying or Very sad had to give my wallet CPR Wink
Wow well now take it easy Wink
@Jenny wrote:I have been busy today had to take Ape to the hospital he fell over and hurt his leg again "nothing to worry about thou"

After 2 hours in A & E and an Xray they said nothing wrong other then a small pain in the foot.

Then on the way home i find that i have left Big Ted in the hospital so had to drive all the way back or Danny Will not sleep Shocked

Next i get home to find that Apes Boss has called 10 times asking him to go in to work on he's day off to reset servers and fix the network so now it's down to me to feed Danny tonight and deal with everything as it looks like Ape will be working all night  Suspect

So thanks Max Apes Boss looks like this mummy is going to have to do the baby thing for 5 nights not 4 Sad
Sorry I was a pain in the ASS babes I don't mean to be.

As you can see I am sort of online but i am at work and looks like I will be here for a long time yet.

My foot is killing me but I have pain killers.
APE
Administrator

Mozilla FireFox ®
Male
Posts 2095
Likes Likes : 132
Join date 2010-06-10

View user profile https://www.achatworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cassini on 2017-01-30, 17:41

Hurrah YAYY  finally after five weeks my cabinets have arrived for my flat, also taken out of the boxes my LG Smart tv and my HP Pavilion desk top PC. However not plugged in as cables are too short Embarassed tv aerial and hub for PC as all the sockets are together in middle of the living room Rolling Eyes

Last edited by cassini on 2017-01-31, 08:35; edited 1 time in total
cassini
Site Member

Internet Explorer®
Male
Posts 220
Likes Likes : 47
Join date 2015-08-30

View user profile https://cassinicaps.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenny on 2017-01-30, 22:37

Hell that's a bummer why would they out the plugs all in the wrong place unless it's like ours where the place was made for old people in mind and now anyone can live in a place like ours.
Jenny
Administrator

Mozilla FireFox ®
Female
Posts 797
Likes Likes : 52
Join date 2010-06-18
Charity Supporter :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cassini on 2017-01-31, 19:30

Its a so called new build 2008/09 but the builders were drunk as the tv aerial socket is crooked  Rolling Eyes  I will take a photo of it.
They place the whole lot tv,phone and electric sockets all together, the other corner of the room is another two electric sockets. However with the radiator being on the wall either side of the sockets not a good idea to have tv and pc too close to electric radiator.
In my old flat they had the tv aerial was in one corner of the flat an the phone socket in another corner which was fine.
Anyhow tomorrow off to Lakeland in Bournemouth to look for kitchen cookware and a electric heated clothes drier. Very Happy
cassini
Site Member

Internet Explorer®
Male
Posts 220
Likes Likes : 47
Join date 2015-08-30

View user profile https://cassinicaps.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by APE on 2017-01-31, 20:41

it is a bit strange if put by a heater but we have one by the heater too, A flat screen tv is ok a long as its about 2 or 3 feet from a radiator. Flat screen tv's don't get half as hot as the old tv's so you should be ok as long as you don't cover the screen in anyway.
APE
Administrator

Mozilla FireFox ®
Male
Posts 2095
Likes Likes : 132
Join date 2010-06-10

View user profile https://www.achatworld.com

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: