Latest topics
» IconSkouliki Graphics/Requests
Today at 12:38 by skouliki

» Welcome to Aomine
2017-11-13, 10:55 by APE

» How did you find us ?
2017-11-09, 23:08 by Aomine

» What is the weather like where you live?
2017-11-08, 22:13 by Jenny

» How are your feeling today?
2017-11-08, 22:12 by Jenny

» What did you have for breakfast?
2017-11-08, 22:11 by Jenny

» Datacenter Maintenance
2017-10-27, 22:02 by APE

» Happy Halloween
2017-10-24, 21:27 by Jenny

» Magan Leavey
2017-10-23, 13:50 by APE

Who’s online ?
Guests : 0
Users Online :
RefreshView whole list

How long you been using net ? and where did you all meet ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None How long you been using net ? and where did you all meet ?

Post by yummymummy on 2012-04-03, 09:55

I have been using net for years and years on end , my 1st chat place i went on was called just chat and stuck there for years on end . Meet some nice peeps and some not so nice peeps along the way , then went on to using forums on just chat then a few friends had forums from there so joined in . Then i opened my own place for 2 years was not to bad and wish i never got rid of the place but down to peeps falling out i closed it !

Then on my travels i have mod on a few places and now i am helping chat happy who i love working with i don't seem to have any problems there at all .

What about you lot then where did it all start ?
yummymummy
Site Member

Firefox Panda ®
Female
Posts 87
Likes Likes : 26
Join date 2012-03-28

View user profile http://yummymummys.myfreeforum.org/

Back to top Go down

None Re: How long you been using net ? and where did you all meet ?

Post by Jenny on 2012-04-03, 15:48

I was a friend of Ape And he was an admin for a chat site Chat Ave
he was a singles Chat rooom Mod and then the admin i would go in now and then to see him and make friends in there we made lots of buddy's over the year's we was in there then Ape left and the site did not seem the same any more when Ape opened a site of he's own i jumped to the chance to help him but he already had staff.

He then closed down he's site as there was some problems with he's time so we all left. he then opened Chat world and i asked if i could help out and thats the site today.
Jenny
Administrator

Mozilla FireFox ®
Female
Posts 797
Likes Likes : 52
Join date 2010-06-18
Charity Supporter :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy on 2012-04-03, 17:42

I know someone who used to go on Chat Ave if its the same chat site his name was redfive .
yummymummy
Site Member

Firefox Panda ®
Female
Posts 87
Join date 2012-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenny on 2012-04-03, 17:49

Im sure it is the same one not sure i know the name thou but it was a long time ago lol and 1000'each day use that site so it may well have been the same site Wink
Jenny
Administrator

Mozilla FireFox ®
Female
Posts 797
Likes Likes : 52
Join date 2010-06-18
Charity Supporter :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarcandy on 2012-04-04, 11:42

I started using the net about 1998. I used a site called UK Chat which has since closed. Then I found Just Chat and I was a guide then a forum host there for about 5 years. I've dealt with some serious trouble makers over the years. Honestly you wouldn't believe the user names some people use. Laughing Many of them probably still have my boot prints on their bums. Laughing

I opened my own site with my co -admin Pete just over a year ago. It's still muddling along nicely at the moment.

We've got a shout box and I'm planning a chat room at some point.
sugarcandy
Site Member

Firefox Panda ®
Female
Posts 21
Likes Likes : 17
Join date 2012-03-31

View user profile http://www.chathappy.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by APE on 2012-04-04, 12:32

@sugarcandy wrote: Honestly you wouldn't believe the user names some people use. Laughing Many of them probably still have my boot prints on their bums. Laughing
lmfao @ boot print on there bums
we have had some right funny names here to and some really sick ones in our time here
I worked in Chat Ave as a admin and mod for about 5 years on and off for the singles chat room.
and some of the things i see in there would make your hair drop out affraid have met a lot of peeps there and still talk to some of them on the phone and even send card at Xmas to the ones over in the USA.
i also talk to about 5 or 6 of the ones from OZ but i have to do that on skype and windows live (MSN)
i made a site of my own that i had to close as i was working to much to keep it open The name of that was Ape chat we had about 70 members. i then made this site and it's slow but getting there.

i have met some nice peeps here and really hope there stay with us. i do my best to bring new things to you all and take what you say and try and put it up for you.

The only problems we have is we do not have the right to the servers so we can not add some things yet but i was told that we are getting an update soon so fingers crossed we get an arcade and points shop but we can all live in hope can't we lol
APE
Administrator

Mozilla FireFox ®
Male
Posts 2095
Likes Likes : 132
Join date 2010-06-10

View user profile https://www.achatworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by yummymummy on 2012-04-17, 09:57

@APE wrote:
@sugarcandy wrote: Honestly you wouldn't believe the user names some people use. Laughing Many of them probably still have my boot prints on their bums. Laughing
lmfao @ boot print on there bums
we have had some right funny names here to and some really sick ones in our time here
I worked in Chat Ave as a admin and mod for about 5 years on and off for the singles chat room.
and some of the things i see in there would make your hair drop out affraid have met a lot of peeps there and still talk to some of them on the phone and even send card at Xmas to the ones over in the USA.
i also talk to about 5 or 6 of the ones from OZ but i have to do that on skype and windows live (MSN)
i made a site of my own that i had to close as i was working to much to keep it open The name of that was Ape chat we had about 70 members. i then made this site and it's slow but getting there.

i have met some nice peeps here and really hope there stay with us. i do my best to bring new things to you all and take what you say and try and put it up for you.

The only problems we have is we do not have the right to the servers so we can not add some things yet but i was told that we are getting an update soon so fingers crossed we get an arcade and points shop but we can all live in hope can't we lol

APE i am sure this site will go ok for you its all set up nice and the peeps so far seem a nice lot too , good luck in keeping it going never give up :D
yummymummy
Site Member

Firefox Panda ®
Female
Posts 87
Join date 2012-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Chivas on 2012-04-18, 01:01

About couple of years now. & Forumotion.
Sir Chivas
Site Member

Mozilla FireFox ®
Male
Posts 17
Likes Likes : 0
Join date 2012-04-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by seximami on 2012-04-18, 17:18

I've been using the net as long as it has been out. In fact the first yr iit started wwe were using Aol.

seximami
Site Member

Firefox Panda ®
Female
Posts 32
Likes Likes : 4
Join date 2012-04-18

View user profile http://taggersoasis.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo on 2012-04-19, 01:11

@seximami wrote:I've been using the net as long as it has been out. In fact the first yr iit started wwe were using Aol.

Wow thats a long time Shocked
Gizmo
Premium Member

Mozilla FireFox ®
Male
Posts 550
Likes Likes : 38
Join date 2011-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: