Chat World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Notification bell
I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! 2013 - who's going into the jungle? EmptyYesterday at 19:19 by APE

» You are Logged in As...
I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! 2013 - who's going into the jungle? EmptyYesterday at 19:15 by APE

» What is the weather like where you live?
I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! 2013 - who's going into the jungle? Empty2024-04-21, 21:50 by JENNY

» NEW DARK
I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! 2013 - who's going into the jungle? Empty2024-04-01, 23:37 by APE

» What was the last thing you did before coming online?
I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! 2013 - who's going into the jungle? Empty2024-03-30, 16:11 by APE

» Morning/afternoon/night
I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! 2013 - who's going into the jungle? Empty2024-03-30, 16:10 by APE

» How many notifications did you have when you logged on?
I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! 2013 - who's going into the jungle? Empty2024-03-30, 16:09 by APE

» How are you feeling today?
I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! 2013 - who's going into the jungle? Empty2024-03-30, 16:08 by APE

» Welcome to HamadDeBest
I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! 2013 - who's going into the jungle? Empty2024-03-18, 19:51 by GalaxySoul

Who’s online ?
Guests : 0
Users Online :
Refresh View All
Our latest publications

I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! 2013 - who's going into the jungle?

3 posters

Go down

Administrator

Maintenance I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! 2013 - who's going into the jungle?

Post by JENNY 2013-10-23, 16:12

Everyone’s favourite Australian prison camp will soon be back on our screens. Here are the biggest rumours of who might be about to head down under for the promotional tour from hell

I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! 2013 - who's going into the jungle? 37450
Michael Le Vell
I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! 2013 - who's going into the jungle? 37460
Bush Tucker Trials are nothing compared to the real life trial Le Vell has gone through. Le Vell was cleared of sexual abuse charges this month and Coronation Street producers have indicated he will be returning to the soap next February. The actor has played mechanic Kevin Webster for 20 years, and after such a high profile case you might expect him to keep out of the public eye. However, that's not what the tabloids are saying - perhaps he could be heading for Australia...
Verdict: 8 out of true

Stella English
I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! 2013 - who's going into the jungle? 37458
Former winner of The Apprentice (and subsequent loser of a tribunal against Alan Sugar) Stella is lined up for a placement almost as degrading as being in the same series as Stuart Baggs. English enjoyed a brief stint with Lord Sugar’s company Viglen, before suing him over claims she was “an overpaid lackey”.  She lost that case, and may be entering the jungle partly to pay-off Sir Alan's counter-suit of £35,000 in legal fees. Who knows? 
Verdict: 9 out of true

Joey Essex
I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! 2013 - who's going into the jungle? 37454
IACGMOH meets TOWIE. This reem (translation: fantastic) star from The Only Way Is Essex might be perfect for the jungle. He rarely needs an excuse to get his top off, and the TOWIE cast surely have plenty of experience delousing their underwear. Another TOWIE star Mark Wright was runner-up in the jungle, so precedent has been set. And after splitting with fiancé Sam Fairs earlier this year, he might be looking for love in the sweaty jungle camp. Well, it's less depressing than an Essex nightclub. 
Verdict: 6 out of true 

Khloe/Kourtney Kardashian
I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! 2013 - who's going into the jungle? 37455
Two thirds of the Kardashian sisters, IACGMOH producers are reportedly keen to sign up reality stars Khloe and/or Kourtney to give the show some American star power. While Kim is definitely out of their league, ITV is still willing to shell out some serious cash to hook the budget Kardashians. Will they go for it? 
Verdict: 5 out of true

Paul Gascoigne
I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! 2013 - who's going into the jungle? 37459
Paul Gascoigne has publicly struggled with alcohol since his heyday on the field in the 1990s. With his addiction hitting the headlines again this year, and a recent stay in rehab, it might not seem the best time for a trip to the jungle. And yet, back in March Gazza said he had turned down the show years ago, but “now I’d be there like a shot.” Paul's ex-wife Sheryl Gascoigne was a contestant in series 10.
Verdict: 4 out of true

Michael Owen
I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! 2013 - who's going into the jungle? 37457
Footballer, pundit and noted shirt-wearer Michael Owen admitted last month that he had been offered a place on the show. Speaking to the Daily Star, he revealed that although he had turned down Strictly, he could be persuaded by IACGMOOH's producers: “if I was ever going to do one it would be the jungle but I would need to be offered a few quid to do it, that’s for sure.” The ball is in ITV’s court. (Is that the right sport?)
Verdict: 2 out of true

Hazel O’Sullivan
I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! 2013 - who's going into the jungle? 37456
Mere weeks after her stint in Big Brother, Hazel might soon be making the trip down under. Her time in the house was marked by a flirtatious relationship with fellow contestant Daley Ojuederie, which ended when he placed his hands around her throat. He was promptly ejected.  ITV are said to be keen to add the glamorous model to their own Orwellian reality show. 

Lucy Pargeter
I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! 2013 - who's going into the jungle? 37539
As Chas Dingle in Emmerdale, Lucy Parteger is used to the grim horror of the English countryside, so Australia would be a snap. The TV barmaid recently said she would love to do the show, claiming she "would be a bit of a GI Jane - I’d want to be building and foraging and fishing." Presumably this doesn't mean she would shave her head.
Verdict: 8 out of true

Chris Huhne
I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! 2013 - who's going into the jungle? 37541
Disgraced politician Chris Huhne is no stranger to suffering for his travel arrangements. The former Lib Dem MP was jailed for transferring speeding points to his wife's license. He currently writes a weekly column for the Guardian, but Ladbrokes are giving odds of 5/1 on his appearing in the jungle.
Verdict: 2 out of true

Nina Wadia
I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! 2013 - who's going into the jungle? 38323
The former Mrs Masood only left Eastenders earlier this year, and fans are having a hard time accepting it. Now the Daily Star reports that she might be looking to swap Albert Square for a jungle clearing. Lucky she's nothing like the uptight Zainab, or she would have a truly miserable time.

Chris Fountain
I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! 2013 - who's going into the jungle? 38331
Disgraced soap star Chris Fountain was unmasked (literally) this year as a foul mouthed rapper who made light of rape on YouTube. He was promptly sacked from Coronation Street, but now might be joining the jungle. Would ITV choose such a controversial figure?
Verdict: 4 out of true 

Sally Gunnell
I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! 2013 - who's going into the jungle? 39012
Sally Gunnell OBE may have won an Olympic Gold medal for hurdles, but soon she could be choking on kangaroo anus. According to the Daily Star, the sports star and former TV presenter is being lined up for a place in the jungle, although her agent refused to comment. She wouldn't be the first Olympian: Diane Modahl and Fatima Whitbread have both appeared, as has Linford Christie.

Matthew Wright
I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! 2013 - who's going into the jungle? 39561
This TV presenter might have the Wright Stuff, but ITV are only planning to ship him to Australia, not shoot him into space. On his Channel 5 show, Matthew is known for his opinionated style and occasionally putting his foot in his mouth. The Star reports he will be the controversial "live wire" of this year's contest. Couches everywhere may soon be asking: "Matthew Wright: would ya?"
Verdict: 6 out of true

Vincent Simone
I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! 2013 - who's going into the jungle? 39706
Thought you had seen the last of Vincent's chest hair when he left Strictly? Apparently not. The Sun claim the professional dancer, who quit this year along with partner Flavia Cacace, is "tempted" to go shimmy down under. Will he be swapping sequins for thousands of glistening beetles, swarming over every inch of his toned body?
Verdict: 7 out of true

Diane Abbott
I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! 2013 - who's going into the jungle? 39780
Ed Miliband probably wishes he could ship Diane Abbott to Australia. Not only was the outspoken MP for Hackney North his opponent in the Labour leadership contest, even when he gave her the job of Shadow Health Minister, she wouldn't toe the line. He ended up sacking her: she claims for opposing military action in Syria. The Mirror reports that IACGMOOH producers were on the phone immediately after she was ousted, but she turned them down. Sorry Ed.
Verdict: 1 out of true

Verdict: 1 out of true
JENNY
JENNY
Administrator
Administrator

Mozilla FireFox ®
Gender Female
Posts 1564
Likes Likes : 281
Promotion's Members
You are a Promotion's Members
Bug Buster
You helped us fix a bug
10th Year
Member for 10 years
you have 15+ Friends
You now have 15+ Friends
Forum Gamer
for members who play the forum games.
The Team Members
If you are staff you will have this icon
Graphic Designer
You get this award when you are a Graphic Designer
Idea's Team
When you come up with Idea's for the forum
Introduced Yourself
When you Introduce Yourself on the main forum
What you talking about?
When you have all the Groups on the site
Forum lover.
for them members who love to post on our forum
Credit store spender
You get this if you buy a item from the store.
Big Spender
You get this as you have spent lots of credits in our store
Forum Pet Owner
You get this award if you own a pet on your profile
You have 200+ liked posts
You get this when you get 200+ liked posts
Bday 1
been mentioned in a birthday comment !!
1500 posts
You get this award when you have hit 1500 posts
You have gave 250+ likes
You get this award when you have gave 250 likes or more
Christmas Award
You get this award if you buy any Christmas item from the store
Technician
Technician
Theme maker
You have made a theme in the theme forum.

Back to top Go down

Maintenance Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! 2013 - who's going into the jungle?

Post by FanOfDorks 2013-10-23, 18:36

Not even A&D know until they get there who wlll be going in.
FanOfDorks
FanOfDorks
Premium Member

Gender Female
Posts 411
Likes Likes : 66
200 posts
you have now posted 200 posts
Premium Member
You become a Premium Member
Introduced Yourself
Credit store spender
Talk Talk
You love to talk
Forum lover.
Forum Pet Owner
Billy No Mates
Billy No Mates
Bday 1
10th Year
Member for 10 years
Found us post award
You get this when you post in our how you found us post

Back to top Go down

Administrator

Maintenance Re: I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! 2013 - who's going into the jungle?

Post by APE 2013-10-24, 13:58

James wrote:
Everyone’s favorite Australian prison camp will soon be back on our screens. Here are the biggest rumors of who might be about to head down under for the promotional tour from hell
As you say it's only hearsay ** Rumors **

InsayshubbleTiggy wrote:Not even A&D know until they get there who will be going in.
I'm sure they do know there just playing the fool until the day before after all there the host's of the show and when big brother is on they get to know who is going in they just don't like to let it out until the day.

anyway i hope some of them go in i would love to see that Nina Wadia and Michael Le Vell eat some really sick bugs and kangaroo ball's ;Yes  you read it right kangaroo ball's lol! Sick

Chris Huhne
I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! 2013 - who's going into the jungle? 37541
And as for Chris well he will be well at home he already looks like a bloody monkey Laughing 
APE
APE
Administrator
Administrator

Mozilla FireFox ®
Gender Male
Posts 3767
Likes Likes : 578
What you talking about?
When you have all the Groups on the site
Introduced Yourself
You now have 50 Friends
You now have 50 Friends
Forum lover.
Gift Giver
When you give a gift to a member from the Store
Big Spender
You get this as you have spent lots of credits in our store
Forum Pet Owner
Credit store spender
The Team Members
If you are staff you will have this icon
Idea's Team
When you come up with Idea's for the forum
Promotion's Members
You are a Promotion's Members
Graphic Designer
You get this award when you are a Graphic Designer
Bug Buster
You helped us fix a bug
10th Year
Member for 10 years
Forum Gamer
for members who play the forum games.
Technician
Technician
You have gave 300+ likes
You get this award as you have gave 300+ likes
Bday 1
You have 3500+ Posts
You have 3500+ Posts
Tutorial contribution member
Tutorial contribution member
Christmas Award
You get this award if you buy any Christmas item from the store
Theme maker
You have made a theme in the theme forum.
You got 350+ liked posts
You get this when you get 350+ liked posts

Back to top Go down

Post by FanOfDorks 2013-10-27, 16:59

IACGMOOH hits our screens 10th Nov 2013.

*happy dance*
FanOfDorks
FanOfDorks
Premium Member

Gender Female
Posts 411
200 posts
Premium Member
Introduced Yourself
Credit store spender
Talk Talk
You love to talk
Forum lover.
Forum Pet Owner
Billy No Mates
Billy No Mates
Bday 1
10th Year
Member for 10 years
Found us post award
You get this when you post in our how you found us post

Back to top Go down

Post by FanOfDorks 2013-10-27, 19:10

http://www.itv.com/imacelebrity/jungle-spy/ant-and-decs-favourite-jungle-celebrities
FanOfDorks
FanOfDorks
Premium Member

Gender Female
Posts 411
200 posts
Premium Member
Introduced Yourself
Credit store spender
Talk Talk
You love to talk
Forum lover.
Forum Pet Owner
Billy No Mates
Billy No Mates
Bday 1
10th Year
Member for 10 years